Belize Yacht Club Marina
Belize Yacht Club is pleased to announce the incredible upgrade of our marina to a world class facility. Designed and built by world renowned marina developers, Technomarine, and set to begin construction in late 2007 with completion in early 2008. The new marina facility will have berths for 120 vessels including 100 foot super yachts. Further solidifying Island Club Resorts and the Townhouses at Belize Yacht Club as the premier full service resort and marina on Ambergris Caye.
With 174 miles of protected coastline along the Caribbean Sea, hundreds of off-shore cayes, and the Belize Barrier Reef, the waters of Belize are a unique treasure in the sailing world of today. Whether on a private vessel making port, or arriving by way of air or land and looking to charter, Belize has dependable facilities and numerous tour operators ready to meet your cruising needs. For more information about Sailing in Belize click here.
Belize Yacht Club Marina is also offering marina slips for sale. A great investment opportunity to earn revenue from other yachts renting your slip. Belize Yacht Club Marina offers full management to handle every aspect of the marina and your slip. Contact us at email@example.com for more information
See below for our current Marina information.
7.5 ft. draft
8.0 ft draft
Policies Governing the Use of the BYC Marina
$2.00/ft/day with a minimum charge of $80./night
$1.60/ft/night payable in advance.
There is a 10% sales tax on docking and cable (TV) and
10% service charge on docking;
All prices are in US dollars;
Prices are subject to change without notice.
Electricity and Cable Television
Power is $0.45/KWH and water is $0.10/gallon.
Cable TV is $5.00/night.
WIFI is at no charge
- Laundry Service is available at the Townhouses at Belize Yacht Club at $15.00 US per load.
- Bar & restaurant on premises
- Telephone (inquire at Front Desk)
- Gift shop on premises
Specifications and Policies
- Any damages caused to the Marina and any vessel while docked at the Belize Yacht Club Marina is the sole responsibility of its Captain, Crew, and Owner and NOT of the Belize Yacht Club Marina or its personnel.
- All guests must leave a Visa or Master Card imprint with holder's Signature.
- All garbage must be properly disposed in sealed garbage bags in the bins provided at the Dock
- Monthly and Annual Fees shall be paid in advance.